The NCR is a national level listing of all neurodivergent job-seeking candidates who have acquired the necessary qualifications, knowledge, and skills to deliver quality work on par with neurotypicals in the workplace. It is only after due process and diligence a candidate is admitted into this registry.
Your entry into this registry certifies that you have all the essential criteria to compete for your targeted jobs. It is proof that you have been rigorously trained and that you are mentally and intellectually conditioned to adapt to the realities of the workplace and in a position to deliver to your employer’s expectations. It will open doors of opportunity for you to realize your career goals and live the life you’ve dreamt of.
ADMISSION TO THIS REGISTRY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Right of admission is reserved.
- Admission will be processed only after due assessments and the recommendation of your counselor.
- It is recommended that candidates complete training through the WER program before applying to join the registry.
- On particular occasions when a candidate is assessed favourably by the counselor, who recommends direct admission to the registry, only in such a case will a candidate be admitted directly without WER training.
- Joining the registry does not mean a job guarantee. This listing is only a service designed to connect you to the jobs you deserve.
- Recruitment is at the sole discretion of the employer and we have no role in this regard other than to pitch for you.
- Fees once paid is not refundable or transferable.
BENEFITS OF BEING LISTED ON THE REGISTRY
- Only deserving candidates are listed in the registry. So listing itself is a recommendation and validation to potential employers.
- Potential employers will get direct access to your profiles and you will get better exposure in the job market.
- More and more companies are joining the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion movement and neurodiversity exists at the intersectionality of all other diversities.
- Organizations are looking for easy access to neurodiverse talent pools and this is the first registry that offers only that access to them for neurodiverse candidates.
- You will also receive assistance and guidance on how to create the Neurogifted Inclusive Profile (NIP), that goes beyond the traditional resume to provide a platform for self-expression, especially for those with under-utilized talents.
- The Neurogifted Project promotes the strengths of neurodivergents to organizations and advocate for the multi-layered benefits of creating neurodiverse talent pools within their organizations.
- This registry bridges the gap between you and your job and connects organizations with much needed essential talent. So it’s a win-win for both.