“The world needs different kinds of minds to work together.”
A lack of awareness and understanding has led to hiring processes, management practices, and workspaces being designed only with neurotypicals in mind. The NEUROGIFTED Project aims to not only create awareness of the multi-layered benefits of embracing neurodiversity in organizations but to also help and support our clients to design and develop high-performing neurodiversity talent pools and create the required ecosystem within and without to make the project profitable and sustainable for all the stakeholders involved.
Organizations interested in establishing neurodiversity programs often don’t know quite how or where to start. In the Planning Phase, we provide a road map for organizations interested in developing neurodiversity hiring programs and centers of excellence. We have created a framework that will work for you that is derived from the lessons learned and best practices related to the planning of such programs, identified by leading firms that have successfully designed and launched them across the world.
We help you consider these five key questions.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
- Does this fit our organizational culture and values?
- How does this align with our overall strategy for the future?
WHO CAN HELP?
- Who will champion this effort at the executive level?
- Who will carry it out at the operational level?
- What existing internal and external entities can help us?
HOW DO WE MAKE THE BUSINESS CASE?
- What is the program’s value proposition?
- What are the costs of the program and the ROI?
WHERE DO WE START?
- How do we scope the program initially?
- What does a pilot look like?
- Where do we find/source talent?
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- What are the KPIs?
- How do we iterate and grow the program?
- How do we continue to support the development of candidates hired through the program and their managers?
Following the planning stage, we begin what is probably the most critical part of the project – the implementation phase. Our framework covers all the stages complete with all the processes, tools, templates, and resources required through this journey. The Project Implementation Stages typically consist of:
- Constructing the Business Case
- Program Resourcing Models
- Program Scope & Job Roles
- Workplace Accommodations
- Sourcing & Recruiting Talent
- Interview & Selection Process
- Testing & Assessments
- Training & Onboarding
- Internal Support Circle