The NEUROGIFTED Project aims to maximize the potential of neurodivergents by evaluating their cognitive strengths, personalities, and tendencies in a systematic fashion, thus placing them in available positions in organizations, based on their overall strengths and training them in teams that embrace the value of neurodiversity.
THERE ARE TWO CAREER SOLUTIONS WE OFFER YOU
We assist you with finding a way to monetize your knowledge, talents, and special skills, help identify a suitable opportunity to create a healthy, independent, profitable and sustainable livelihood by starting a small business or finding an avenue to sell goods and services.
We prepare you for job readiness and career searches by helping you hone your soft skills, polishing resumes, learning interview skills, training for specific job roles, and finding suitable work after analyzing your strengths and understanding your areas of interest.
HOW THE PROCESS WILL WORK
- FREE CONSULTATION: To better understand how we work and the specially designed process we have created for your success, please submit a request for a free consultation, where we will address all your queries.
- ND SCREENING TESTS BUNDLE: After the initial consultation, you may register for the Neurodiversity Screening Tests, which are a bundle of 6 (six) screening tests to assess your neurodivergence and create your ND Profile. This process may take between 7 – 10 working days to complete. The cost for the Neurodiversity Screening Tests is $97 or INR.7,080/-. The ND Screening Tests are not the same as expert medical diagnosis. These tests assess for potential challenges and strengths arising from the neurodivergence, related to the workplace setting.
- INDIVIDUAL SCREENING TESTS: The ND Screening Tests include ADHD Screener, Dyslexia Screener, Dyspraxia Screener, Autism Screener, Workplace Adjustment Profiler & IQ Test. Please contact us if you want to take any of these tests separately. The individual charge for Dyslexia & Dyspraxia Screener Tests is $16 or INR.1,180/-, Autism Screener is $40 or Rs.2,960/-, ADHD Screener is $32 or Rs.2,360/-, Workplace Adjustment Profiler is $32 or Rs.2,360/- and IQ Test is $16 or Rs.1,180/-.
- ND Screening Tests can be taken by anyone across the globe.
THE FOLLOWING FACILITIES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN INDIA ONLY. WE ARE WORKING TO MAKE THIS FACILITY AVAILABLE IN MORE COUNTRIES. CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM TO KNOW MORE.
- PAC SESSIONS: After the ND Screening Tests, with your ND Profile in hand, you may register for the Preliminary Assessment and Counseling (PAC) session with our experts. A registration fee of Rs. 2,500/- plus GST (18%) is applicable for PAC. The PAC will help you decide your career options and identify training needs if any.
- Both ND Screening Tests and PAC sessions will be conducted online only.
- You can choose between the two tracks – ENTREPRENEURSHIP or EMPLOYMENT.
- If you are undecided, our counselor can help you make an informed decision after your PAC session.
- On completion of the PAC session/s, you will receive a report based on the expert advice for further action.
- If you choose to be an entrepreneur, you will be advised if you need to undergo any training to hone your skill set to be successful in your venture. The Entrepreneur PAC session will end at this point.
- ENCODE PROGRAM: Those completing the Entrepreneur PAC can further enroll for the Entrepreneurship Competency Development (ENCODE) Program to be equipped and ready to launch their entrepreneurship journey.
- If you choose to be employed gainfully, and the potential opportunities for you have been identified, you will be advised if there is a need for employment-readiness training. The Employment PAC session ends at this point.
- WER PROGRAM: After completion of the Employment PAC, candidates can further enroll to join the Workplace & Employability Readiness (WER) Program to complete their bridge training and become employment ready.
- The PAC fee does not include training fees for ENCODE or WER Programs. The training fee is extra and will be charged based on the nature and extent of the training requirement.
- NCR: If in the PAC session you are found to be job-ready, having all the skills, knowledge, and competencies required for the job role you are looking for, then you may directly register to the NEUROGIFTED CANDIDATE REGISTRY (NCR).
- Once WER training is completed, candidates choosing the employment assistance track can register for the NEUROGIFTED CANDIDATE REGISTRY (NCR), which is a nationwide listing of neurodiverse job-ready candidates.
- NIP: As a registrant to NCR, you will also receive guidance to create your NEUROGIFTED INCLUSIVE PROFILE (NIP), which is a unique CV that goes beyond the traditional resume to provide a platform for self-expression, especially for those with under-utilized talents.
- The NCR will be promoted to potential employers and they can access your application and profile.
- Enrollment in the registry does not mean a job guarantee. Recruitment will be done by employers based on the candidate’s strengths and their requirements.
- Enrollment to the NCR is optional. A separate registration fee of Rs.6,000/- plus GST(18%) is applicable. Registration is valid for 1 year.
- NCR registration is renewable. The renewable fee is Rs. 3,000/- plus GST (18%). Valid for 1 year.
- Fees once paid are not refundable or transferable.
You can reach out to us for any queries you may have on the above.